Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Polyphasic Sleep Update II

So, after 4 weeks of 2-nap, everyman polyphasic sleep, I've decided to call it quits for the time being. I'm a finicky sleeper and I found I just wasn't able to get to sleep when it was time to take a nap. I've had periods of good productivity, but a lot of the time I found myself staying up for the sake of staying up, expending a lot of effort just fighting sleep instead of getting work done.

So, for now. I'm just going to try and go to bed at a consistent time, and get 6 hours, napping as necessary. 8 hours doesn't work for me. I wake up groggy and don't get to sleep easily at the end of the day, so it just ends up being a vicious cycle of poor sleep. This is probably the last time I'll write about sleep for the time being, unless something awesome, or catastrophic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment